Find a Rental | Income Limits | Common Inspection Fails | Forms |
FIND A RENTAL
The Housing Authority has partnered with www.Gosection8.com, which provides an enhanced program to list rental properties on line. Listings are available to potential Housing Choice Voucher tenants seeking apartment units, duplexes, single-family homes or townhomes in the private market.
Area Landlords and Apartments
If you’re currently looking for a rental this downloadable list is a good place to start. Many of the Landlords and/or apartments on our list either accept the Section 8 voucher or have a subsidy of their own for low-income tenants.
Below are the maximum income limits for admission to the Housing Choice Voucher Program:
COMMON INSPECTION FAILSAn inspection is done with each tenant moving into a new unit. In addition, the Housing Authority completes a Housing Quality Standards Inspection annually. If you would like to know more about our inspection standards, and have a list of our most common inspection fails please download our Inspection Common Fails.
- 30 Day Notice – This form is needed if you intend to cancel off of the Section 8 program, are moving to another unit, or if you intend to move out of our counties. You’ll need to give one of the notices to us and one to your landlord so please print two forms.
- Request for Tenancy Adendum – This form is needed if you’re new to the program and have just found a unit, or if you’re moving.
- Direct Deposit Authorization– If you’re a landlord and you would like to have us deposit your HAP check directly into your checking account you can download this form and send it to us with a voided check.
- Change of Income or Family Composition – If you are on the Section 8 program and experience a change of income or need to add/remove someone from your household please download this form and provide proof of the change in income (like your recent paystubs or a lay-off letter)
- Change Info on Housing Application – Use this form to notify us of any changes to your income, family composition, phone number, or mailing address.